Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm So Pretty!! Oh, So, Pretty...


"Oh, Lord, but it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. And I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cuz I get better lookin' each day." I remember my mom used to sing this song when I was very young, but I think Avery may have heard it in heaven because I think she truly believes there is not much of her to improve upon. It has been brought to my attention, however, by a couple of her aunts (You know who you are: SONDI and JAN) that her hair seems a little mullet-ish. So, off to the stylist we went. And the prognosis was great. Avery's mane could be tamed!! So, a little snip- snip here and a cookie there, for bribery purposes, and viola!! A perfect picture of a pretty little girl who can still have a little business up front and a little party in the back!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

You know I think I am going to miss the mullet--just kidding!! She does look very BEAUTIFUL!! I still want to take her home with me!!!

Love ya!
Jan

The Poll Family said...

Love the hair! She's such a cutie!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook