Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Edyn's First Photo Shoot...

BE ADVISED!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY BORN THIS WEEK!!! TAKE A FEW DEEP BREATHS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO PREVENT EXCESSIVE EMOTIONAL OVERFLOW AND/OR HEART PALPITATIONS DUE TO THE DANGEROUS AMOUNT OF PRECIOUS CONTENT...

I am such an amateur, but I just love to take pictures. Edyn is 5 days old today and she was posing so perfectly I could not help myself. I wished for the great backdrops, lighting, the fun baskets, and perfect little blankets to drape her in, but despite the low budget film making, I just can't get enough of her wonderful face. I am making an appointment with a professional here in Ammon (though I have friends and family who could do an incredible job for me, but live far away). I have seen her work and am just excited to see what she can do with such an amazing subject to photograph. Until that happens though, here are some of my favorites.










Feel free to "ooh" and "ahh" as much as you would like, and leave comments doing just that. Our favorite part of the blog is hearing from you!! We love you, Friends and Family, wherever you are. Thanks for your love, even from far away!! It is so great to have a way to stay in touch!! I can't think of a more beautiful reason, can you??

11 comments:

Corey Ward said...

She is a sweetheart Teri! Congradulations!

CK Black Family said...

So beautiful! I can't believe how baby hungry I'm getting - pictures like this just fuel the flame!!

Natalie said...

So cute! I love the hand over the mouth one, and that smile....I never could get my newborns to do that. Congrats, she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Love the smiles and all the sweetness you captured! Congrats!

~LisaLou~ said...

Oooh, so cute and sweet. Babies bring the sweetest spirit into our home. I feel so blessed to have our little Reed! I know you feel the same.
Oh, and I love the name Edyn. It's beautiful. She has a cute little smile too! Good joy you guys and congratulations!
Love you all, The Rieman's

~LisaLou~ said...

Oops, I meant good "job" but she'll bring you good "joy" too, I'm sure!

Jan said...

Um, the flower is as big as her head. . . but she is very gorgeous!! I am so glad she is here!

Holly said...

I like the flower, even though it it big. She is so cute, I need to come cuddle again soon!!!

Keriann said...

What a baby doll. You'll have to get a huge red flower for christmas! Avery must be so happy.:)

Bonnie said...

OMG ! How precious! What a pretty
dolly! Congrats to all of you !

Billie Jo said...

Nothing better than sweet baby girls. I can testify of that. I can't wait to meet her!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook