Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Bryan Four

Grandma Bryan has an eye for beautiful Easter dress clothes. The kids looked so adorable in them, we had to book a photo shoot with JC Penney to capture it properly. I think they did great considering Drew was completely against it. Enjoy!
See Drew's arm around his baby sister? Cute, huh?

Could sisters be any happier to be sisters?

They completely love each other!!

This kid has my heart!! He is the BEST big brother ever!!

The only way to get Drew to smile in situations like this is to get him to think he is doing something naughty. Peek-a-Boo did the trick. Look at the delight on his face!!

Heaven bless the sweet photographer at JC Penney for not giving up when I was ready to.
Thanks again, Grandma Bryan!!I'll treasure these pictures forever!!

6 comments:

Shaya said...

OH MY HECK!!! I love these kids!! So adorable...HUGS FROM SHAYA!!!!

Billie Jo said...

A-freaking-dorable. I LOVE the polka dot dresses. Of course the suits look so handsome as well. You are seriously so blessed!

Robyn said...

The kids look so cute. Your have a grat little family.

Jan said...

They truned out so cute. Of course, they get that from their Auntie Jan! ;)

Andi said...

soooo cute :D

Laurel said...

What an adorable family! I'm glad I blog hopped over to see a fave WI family :)

Laurel Gibbons

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook