Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

EWWWW!!

October 16, 2010




Kendal and Shelbee are practically inseparable. They like the same things: Wii, Bakugans, Legos, 4-wheelers, Nintendo DSi, anything boyish or very BOYish.

This day was one they happened to actually be outside and found a poor little garden snake. I say poor, not because I like them by any stretch of the imagination, but I do think it is a poor little creature to be shared by 7 year old rough and tumble kids. I would not enjoy being that snake, and although they were as gentle as could be expected and the snake was released alive and slithering, still it must have been a terrifying day for the snake. I know it was not one of the MOM's top 10.

Here's to nature.

No comments:

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook