Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Curly Girly...




Okay, I have had lots of interest in the crazy new way I have found to curl Avery's hair. I found these curlers at Sally's Beauty Supply. The hook goes through the curler, then the hook pulls the section of hair through and the curler curls back into its' original curly shape. Everyone wants to see just how curly that happens to be. I tried to take pictures of the ringlets just after taking them out. Hope you can see them. I have been impressed overall with the curlers. It did take a few tries to get the right size of hair section, but they do great at making the curls. Enjoy!

No comments:

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook