Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Kendal...Author to my Heart


My son , Kendal, is in kindergarten. He is learning to read and write. He is also learning to spell and create sentences for himself. Since he is my first child, and I have never seen the miracle of one incredible kid learn to do all these wonderful things, I had to get a picture of the first love letter he ever wrote!! Let the record show, it was to his mom...that's me. And let the record also show:

Kendal, I LUF U 2!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Too cute!! I can't believe the little Kendal I knew is writing and reading. How awesome would it be if we lived by each other again??! I miss you, Tari. Hugs----

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook