Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Okay, One Pregnant Picture


Here I am in all my 30+ week glory. I know. I know. Eat your heart out. I will love to get back to doing things I used to do. You know, like bending over to tie my shoes, painting my own toenails, sleeping on my stomach, etc. But this pregnancy is our last, so I intend to enjoy every kick, punch, hiccup, and Braxton Hicks. Hopefully the next picture you see of me will be after delivery. I would much rather show you what she looks like, than what I look like before she gets here, but I have had some requests. So here ya go.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are beautiful Tari! you are always!

Brandon and Hayley Gordon said...

You look Fantastic...are you sure that is Number 4? Can't wait to meet her:)

Robyn said...

It was so nice to see you. Twice in one week. I'm an old grandma and I still miss the wonderful feeling of having a little one inside of us. God had it so perfect letting us be moms. You are really cute with your little belly. Take care and take good care of yourself.

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook