Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rigby Lake On A Summer Afternoon




I have to admit I am not fond of taking all my kids swimming without my husband to help me out, but when my friends are doing the same thing without their husbands, it gives me the determination to do it anyway. The best part is that my kids had a blast!! I am so proud of them when they just jump into things bravely. Kendal had made 3 or 4 friends by the time I had unpacked the car and was building sand canals and castles with them. Avery was just like a fish. She was in the water and taking rides in the canoe without a small hesitation. Drew was just loving the sand and it took quite a while to get it all off his clothes, out of his shoes, and out of his thin blonde hair. I went wading and the water was refreshing and the sand was squishy between my toes.

I am glad I did not waste this day inside. I am glad for friends who encourage me to do things I am not sure I can do by myself. I am glad my kids are strong and trusting and just kids. I am glad for days like these.

No comments:

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook