Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All The Pretty Colors






Coloring eggs are, of course, one of the more stressful things I do with the kids. I have a horrible adverse reation to purple fingers and splashing dye. I do it anyway because I know my kids love it and that I will ultimately survive it. It is so fun to watch them mix colors and light up when the eggs are all in a row, ready for the Easter Bunny to hide them.

We did have a few casualties. Many of the eggs were sadly dropped and cracked, but it was a great creative exercise that is now over for another year. My table, kitchen floor, and children are all clean and shiny again. And now we can enjoy Easter and all the pretty colors spring has to offer.

No comments:

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook