Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Side By Side






As a mom, I can't help but take LOADS of pictures of my kids!! I was flipping through recently and found a pattern concerning two of my babies!! I seem to be finding Edyn and Drew "side by side".

Drew has really taken a shine to his little sister. He always greets her in the morning with a big smile and kiss and "Hi, Bebe"!! He runs to me when she makes the smallest wimper and yells, "Mommy, Bebe ry".

I can't help but be so happy that my kids find love for each other all by themselves. I can only hope they will all watch out for each other and show love and understanding throughout their lives!! I hope they will find strength in numbers and realize early that they are part of a team, and each member is special and important. We are a family. Let's hope we always find joy in being "Side by Side"!!

No comments:

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook