Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Edyn Rocks!




JULY 20th, 2010

Edyn has been my sweet "Pet Rock" for 8 months. When I say "Pet Rock", I mean it in the most loving way. I just mean I pick her up and carry her everywhere I go. She doesn't do much there in my arms but look around and watch what I am doing. If I put her down, she starts to cry, because she would much rather be in my arms wherever I am. I do love that she loves me, but I also love to get things done with both of my hands free. One handed laundry is a slow process. One handed dinner making and dish washing seem to be a little beyond my patience level. So, I put her in the living room where she can see me and go about my day. She isn't always happy about that, though.

So she has decided that to be where I am, she needs to move. She has figured out the crawling thing pretty quickly and as you can see, she is mighty proud of herself.

We all are proud of her.

Love you, Edy-Bel!!You Rock!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

She is SUPER cute!!!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook