Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Greenbelt Memories


July 23rd, 2010
Summer wouldn't be summer without a picnic on the Greenbelt. The Snake River runs though a piece of Idaho Falls. Around the river is a blacktop pathway surrounded by trees and grass. Many people come to walk around the Greenbelt, eat on the picnic tables and watch the river. Others come to feed the groups of ducks and geese that flock there every year.


And then there is the temple that sits right on the bend of the river. It is a beautiful sight. This night the moon was just above it and the stars were just coming out. It was such a thing to see.

I remember this very scene from my childhood. Now my children will remember it. I love that I can create and relive precious memories like this.

1 comment:

The Hammers said...

Wow! Great pic, Tari. You know what else is cool about this picture is the windmills in the background. That's something that has definately changed since our childhoo, but your children will, I'm sure, never forget. Cool.

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook