Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Friday, October 15, 2010

First Day of School 2010







8-30-10

School started today. Kendal is beginning second grade, Avery is tackling two preschools three days a week each, Drew will be starting 3 year old preschool after Christmas vacation, and Edyn learns something new every day!!
Our schedule is full of school, soccer, dance, gymnastics, playdates, and caring for our new puppy, Zoe. We are picking up and dropping off someone to somewhere most of every single day. We have learned to pack snacks for on-the-go and do reading, spelling, colors, letters and counting in the car. We are a busy little family, and I have to say... it is great.
Kendal and Avery recieved father's blessings to start the school year right. Kendal's included his strong mind, curiosity of learning, ability to make friends, and kind heart. Avery's was about her ability to be helpful, her love for others, and being a teacher and example.
As a mom, I couldn't be more blessed. My children are the joy of my life. I hope for them all the very good things in life, and an education will give them the world.
Good Luck, my littles!! I love you!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Tari!
What a great 1st day of school for all your kiddos. It is so fun to see how they are growing.
I miss our good times in Milwaukee. You are one awesome woman!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook