Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Friday, October 15, 2010

My Sister is A BAYWATCH BEAUTY!!!

This is my ever so talented sister, Jan, the first time on the wakeboard.

Okay, actually, this was the 4th try, and she just perfectly pops up out of the water!!

BAYWATCH must run in our family....okay, the gene skipped me.

Pamela Anderson, blondes are not the only ones having fun in the waves!!!

Small detail: Notice Jan does not don a wet suit. Check out what Tim has on in the post below. Not judging, just...you know...observing. I was wise enough to stay DRY IN THE BOAT!!

You make it look easy, Jan!! Way to show us all up!!!

2 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

What lake did ya go to? We skiied quite a bit on Pineview Reservoir in Ogden when we lived in Utah. Always so much fun being out on the water.

Jan said...

That's right. . . I didn't wear the wet suit. And thanks by the way for my props!!!!!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook