Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jumpin' on the Bandwagon




Hey all!! I know it has taken a while, but we have arrived!! The Bryan Family has begun a blog!! And though it may not be updated every day, ( I mean, let's be real here) we hope to make a resolution to add to it every chance we get. Thanks for all your "encouragement" to get this started. We are very excited to share our life with you!! Please visit often. You are always welcome here!!


P.S. If you have any fine ideas of how to make this funny or eventful, we are always up for suggestions. Actually, we will take any ideas, not just the fine ones.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love the new blog!! I am so excited that you started one!!YEAH!!

Andi said...

I love it =)

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook