Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sleeping Beauties...


Oh, how we girls must stick together!! The other day, my daughter and I decided to take a nap. Little did I know that those baby dolls had to join in. Avery is such a mommy, though. I am sure she felt they would be grumpy too if they didn't get sufficient rest.

Soon the girls in this house will be outnumbered, and the baby of the family will no longer be a fiesty green eyed girl with pink ribbons in her hair. I have no doubt though, she will rise to the occasion and keep us all reminded who is really in charge-Avery Jayke Bryan!! We love you very much, Sassy!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Tari - aren't girls soooo much fun? Kennedy had all of her dolls crammed into one high chair! :)

Anyway - I just TAGGED you - so go to my blog to get details and see my answers. Hope you are doing well!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook