Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Speaking of Arrivals...


For those of you who may not know, we are expecting a baby boy around Valentine's Day!! Well, okay, just today, at the OB appt. we were told to set the birthday for January 29th, 2008!!We will be scheduling the C-section to fit Cam's work schedule. It will ne nice to have him around this time (last time he went to work the next day, and he has never been forgiven) That is only three weeks away. Things are seeming a little too real. The most tragic part is not having a name yet. Any boy names floating out there that we might borrow??

5 comments:

Jan said...

AGAIN, if I have to keep repeating myself, I am turning this car around young lady, I like Drew Benjamin or Drew Cameron. And REECE Cameron. Both adorable!!

Elizabeth said...

Hey- Congratulations! It's great to see your cute family!! I am glad you are bloggers!

Shannon said...

We like PORTER! it's a great name. But, I'm a big fan of Rhyse! (Reese...whatever :)) Miss you sister! Fun blog -keep updating!

Nic@Nite said...

Hey there! I found your blog. I voted for Alec. It will be fun to see your blog and keep up with you guys. our's is brenchleyfam.blogspot.com
--Nicole Brenchley

Billie Jo said...

Wow! Didn't even know you had a blog until I got on to Jan's; either someone forgot to tell me or you just don't want me to see your cute kids and self. Yeah for January, you always miss out on those last horrible weeks!!! NOT FAIR. Good luck with it all and we will have to schedule in a trip.

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook