Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Bee" is for BIRTHDAY!!






Kendal is turning FIVE on Tuesday (APRIL 1st), and with ever changing schedules, we decided (with about two days notice) to have Kendal's party this past Friday. A "Bumble Bee" theme seemed all to awesome since "The Bee Movie" was just released and I was sure NOBODY would have seen it by his party.

So, we bought fun plates and napkins, yellow and black balloons, and some cake mix, and we were off to a great start! Well, then my husband went into work. So, my mom stepped in to help (you have points in Heaven for this one, Mom). She held and rocked Drew and changed his diapers while I tried desperately to keep seven children happy, entertained, and fed (it is still a mystery to me how bodies so small can eat so much). We played "Pin the Bee on the Beehive", "The Indoor Bug Hunt", and they even made their very own "Buggy Hats". We ate pizza and bee-striped cupcakes and we even threw in "The Bee Movie" (WHICH EVERYONE HAD SEEN EXCEPT OUR FAMILY), and by the time it was all over...Cameron came home from work.

It made me wonder why we go through all the trouble every year to make birthdays special...and then,...there he was. Happy Birthday, Kendal "Bee".

2 comments:

Jan said...

And I missed it all! I should have come and next time I will!! Happy B-Day Kendal!! And you are so talented my sister! I love you guys!!
Jan

Elizabeth said...

Great Party! I still remember Kendal's surprise entrance to this world like it was yesterday. Happy 5th Birthday!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook