Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Drew Wants a Cracker...



Hope this is fun for you, too. Sometimes as a mom I think stuff like this is extraordinary and everyone else thinks it's nothing special. I am always a little nervous the first time I hand my kids a cracker. I am afraid the will choke or make a mess (USUALLY in that order...I have to admit honestly, sometimes the mess comes to mind first...I know, I am a little mess obsessed). Anyway, I think it is so cute when they figure out how cool they are for doing things for themselves. I like this stage. You can see the self esteem rise for them. They truly begin to see their abilities!! Drew gets so excited for himself when he does something new, and at this stage it is almost daily!! He is so cute!! Did you see him changing hands and holding up his foot?? Anyway, his realization of himself is worth all the crumbs. Enjoy the footage...I have already vacuumed off the child...and cleaned up the mess!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

okay very cute!!!! You ned to teach me how to do videos on the blog!!
Jan

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook