Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Friday, February 13, 2009

RETRACTION!!!

Just in case anyone may have taken parental tips from the last post (may I say you must have been really desperate coming here for parental tips), for the record, I have been informed that using a Magic Eraser on skin can cause chemical burns or abrasions. My son DID NOT have this particular reaction, however, if I should cause ANYONE chemical burns or abrasions because of my ignorance of what is on the label, ((which happens to say: DO NOT USE ON SKIN OR OTHER PARTS OF THE BODY (Do not ask me what other parts of the body they could mean))I would NEVER forgive myself. For this purpose I make a formal rectraction for the first time on this blog:

DO NOT USE MAGIC ERASER ON YOURSELF OR YOUR CHILDREN!! I would much rather know all you out there have unburned, unabrased skin!! I am sorry to suggest such a barbaric means of removing permanent ink!!Thanks to all those willing to forgive me!!

I am sure there are better ways to remove permanent marker, or better yet, just become/remain anti-marker and your child will never have to endure being Magically Erased like mine was!!

3 comments:

~LisaLou~ said...

Ah Terri,
THanks for the retraction. I was thinking that was a great idea and probably would have actually tried it some time in a pinch. I was thinking it would work wonders on the temporary skin tattoos that the kids got in their valentines.
Thanks, Lisa

Jan said...

Sheesh. . . I am glad that you are a girl of your word!! Thanks for the retraction!

Billie Jo said...

Oh my I had seen this horrible email that went around about a year ago on a kid who had used it as a loofah and was really burned. Drew just must have steel skin! (Maybe it has someting to do with the water in Idaho?) As for the permanent marker-- my kitchen table has some fine art work of its own!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook