Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Moments of Easter...







Our family has such a great time for Easter. I love it when we get invited to Easter egg hunts in SOMEONE ELSES YARD. I love the pot luck dinners and homemade rolls. I love pastel dresses and button down shirts. I love the whole reason for Easter. I love spring and sunshine and the whole thing. I just LOVE EASTER!!

We colored eggs and stuffed eggs with candy, told the story of Jesus and his miraculous resurrection. The Easter Bunny came to our house...and Grandma's house. Tari was even Mary Magdalene in Primary that day. Easter was just in full bloom at the Bryan's this year. I hope it becomes a family tradition of memories and fun every year!!! Happy Easter to all of you!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

You guys are soooo cute!!!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook