Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're.....WHAT???


Oh the words you love to hear from your eternal husband. Some of my favorites are: "I love you", "You are so cute", "I am so proud of you", "I knew you could do it", "Is there anything I can help you do?", Here, let me carry that for you"...and my truly ultimate favorite..."We're WHAT???"

March 29th, 2009, I had been tired and not able to get over it for at least a week. I thought I had some bug. I had a feeling it was more than a bug, but even though I kinda knew I didn't really know and I wasn't sure I could handle that kind of news (four is a BIG number for me when it comes to children in my eternal care).

I had an old pregnancy test under the bathroom sink from at least a year ago when we found out about Drew and thought if it was positive we could blame it on the expired test. Well, as you can see from the picture, we had an affirmative. Now, I work in an OB/GYN office and I know no matter how old that test is, it is really tough to get a positive and not really be pregnant. It is much easier to get a false negative.

Well, we are expecting and couldn't be happier. We are thinking this may be the end of the Bryan Train, with this one as the caboose. It is always exciting to think about names, boy or girl themes for the room, who he or she will look like, etc. We are just going to enjoy it as we always have and be thankful for all the blessings we have been sent. I can think of four really great ones right now.

Oh, and Cameron got over the shock and is now saying things like: "How are you feeling?" and "I love you" again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Team Bryan! hope you are feeling better and less tired, although with pregnancy and other children that's an oxymoron!;) We are excited for you!

Corey Ward said...

Yay! Congradulations! I hope you get feeling better really soon. I hate that first tri and all that comes with it.

~LisaLou~ said...

Hey Bryans!
Congratulations! How exciting. Four IS an intimidating number, but it's so exciting to invite a new little baby into the family. We are working on number four right now too. We're due Nov 14th, probably not too far off from you guys. I'm 17 weeks and am just getting some energy back! Thank goodness that goes away! Way to be supportive Cam. You guys make beautiful babies...but I think we both need a girl to even things up a bit!
Hope you start feeling well soon,
Love, Lisa

Keriann said...

congrats, what a fun story.
Love you guys.

Jan said...

You know you are showing us something you pee'd on, right?

Robyn said...

Tari its just great that your family is growing. Hope you are feeling good now and can't you just wait to see the excitement and love your other kids show to a new baby.. can't get enough!!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook