Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shoes You Can Eat...

Okay. I have not blogged in a great while. I hope to remedy that with a few posts tonight. They may not be in any particular order, but I feel I must get these moments into my blog for upcoming blog books. So, without further ado: These are the days of our lives.







The last week of March or so...My great friend and neighbor Lynette Lasley and I began a project I was not sure would turn out well. She called to ask for help making a flip-flop birthday cake. I had no idea what she was even thinking of attempting, but we gave it a shot. Lynette even found neon colors of food coloring to put in the frosting (We have come a long way from the regular food coloring boxes of old). This was our finished product, complete with Sprees for the polka dot look on the sole, and licorice for the straps. Sooo fun to do.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Too cool. I love it and I want some for my next B-Day!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook