Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday, Cameron, Dear...


Okay, so Cam's birthday was actually July 15th, and I am just way behind with the blog, so, I decided to catch up a little while the kids are playing nicely (not sure how long it will last).

Cameron Noel Bryan was born July 15th, 1976 in the small hospital of the town of Portsmouth, Virginia. He was a bouncing baby boy of Rodney and Lynne Bryan, the third boy and the third child to arrive in the family. He would grow to be a quiet, thoughtful boy, and intelligent, able man. I happen to know that he is also a loving husband and my eternal best friend. Here are 33 things I love about Cameron:

33. I love his dedication to his family.
32. I love that he pays the bills for our family.
31. I love that he is proficient with a lawnmower.
30. I love that he will eat anything I cook, even if it is not gourmet.
29. I love that he does NOT have a hairy chest.
28. I love that he kisses me goodbye every morning before he leaves for work.
27. I love that he lifts heavy things for me.
26. I love that he is so tall.
25. I love that he can reach the highest shelves at the grocery store.
24. I love how he tries to sing hymns at church and is never on key.
23. I love that he takes the kids to the park to launch rockets.
22. I love the way he looks in hospital scrubs.
21. I love that his wedding ring is all scratched up, and he never wants it buffed.
20. I love that he can eat, and eat, and eat and never gain a pound (actually I am jealous of that one)
19. I love that he can grow a goatee.
18. I love that he throws crazy things in the grocery cart when he is hungry.
17. I love that he leaves the seat down.
16. I love that he lets me handle the remote...most of the time.
15. I love that he is friends with the husbands of my friends.
14. I love his trust in the Lord.
13. I love that he can fix lots of things.
12. I love that he is tall, dark, and handsome...my very own prince!
11. I love that he reads to the kids every night he is home.
10. I love that when I make dinner, he cleans the kitchen and the dishes after.
9. I love it when he tells me I am cute.
8. I love that he can never get a figure of speech right, but he tries anyway.
7. I love the way he holds my hand.
6. I love to watch Cam carry Avery (or any of the kids) to bed when they fall asleep cuddling him. So cute!!
5. I love when he flexes his muscles in the mirror.
4. I love to watch him bowl left-handed.
3. I love to watch him do everything left-handed.
2. I love that he is my best friend.
1. I love that he is mine.

He has been mine for 14 of those 33 years. It doesn't seem that long. That is probably why we are still together.

I love you, Cam!!

Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

AAAHHHHHH! I love you too Cam!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook