Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Days Like These!!



If this doesn't look like summertime, I just don't know what does!!!



We took a trip to the Rexburg Splash Park and had a ball!!




Avery and Kendal were so excited to jump in and get wet, but Drew took his time and scouted it out a little first. It didn't take too long though and he was just as drenched as his brother and sister!!





These are just pictures of kids hands and feet. I wanted to see if the camera could capture it the way I was seeing it. I am pretty impressed with our little camera since it isn't really a very professional one. I love little fingers and toes.

I will always remember these fun moments with my kids. I love wrapping them in a big beach towel that is warm from laying in the sun. I love watching them eat juicy watermelon. These are days that I just love to be with them. I hope these beautiful summer days will be in their memories as well. I think life should be full of days just like these!!

2 comments:

Andi said...

I've played at that splash park, more times than i should admit!!

Natalie said...

what a great post...cut toes for sure. I needed to remember that life really shoukd be made up of more moments like this than not.

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook