Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Drew's New Food

Can anybody tell me where the last four months have gone?

I took Drew in for his 4 month well check and they gave me a little handout on starting him on solid foods. What? Already? We were just getting the breastfeeding on a schedule. I do not remember starting my other two out so early, but I must have... it is in their baby books.

Well, anyway, today we got a wild hair and tried him on the rice cereal. I was so proud of him. He didn't make a mess at all. He swallowed just about all of it and was fairly happy all the way through. He was even gagging a little and it didn't upset him. I tell ya, if there was ever a good baby, his name would be Drew Benjamin Bryan!!

And now for your viewing pleasure, here is a clip of his first bites of rice cereal delivered by his mother and oldest sibling, Kendal. Please ignore the screaming Avery in the backgound and the "yellow head" comment from Kendal.

If anyone can help me figure out how to turn the video so Drew is not on his side, please speak up.

I do realize for most of you, this may be a little boring, but this is how this blog works: ANYTHING new I find newsworthy makes it to our blog. I find this beautifully newsworthy. Deal!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

very cute video!! we miss you!!!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook