Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hey, Batta, Batta, Batta..






Over Memorial Weekend we took a little jaunt up to Boise. We went shopping at the outlets and played at a fun park called Boondocks with the Taylors. The best part was not the loud video games or the flashing lights, or the millions of people everywhere (although all that was truly exciting...and overstimulating.... and exhausting)- it was the batting cages!! All the adults took a whack (get it) at it. We even found one cage that just kept pitching and pitching and pitching... well, even the kids got to try. Kendal had a little mishap involving the flying baseball, his finger, and the bat all becoming sandwiched together in a split second, which made him swear... off baseball forever! Avery had a great time accessorizing the helmets and all of us cheered Cameron trying to hit the 90mph pitches. He did it!!I think he is dreaming of the big leagues now. We had a great time just playing. I guess sometimes it is okay to just be a kid!!

1 comment:

~LisaLou~ said...

Oh man! Kendal and I have something in common! I thought I was the only one that ever had that happen! Except I fainted when my coach tried to put the bandaid on my finger! I bet Kendal was much braver than that!
Sounds like a fun time...
Have a great week! Lisa

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook