Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

It Officially Began June 29,2002...




Our first slow dance was to the song, "Have You Ever Been In Love?" by Peter Cetera... Very romantic!!

Our first Valentine's Day, we ate a heart-shaped pepperoni pizza... So much fun!!

Our first kiss was in his parents' dining room... Magic!!

Our first apartment was in Milwaukee, WI... Perfect!!


As many of you already know, Cameron and I have been together a very long time. Long before we were married, we were together. In fact, we dated off-and-on for seven years before we actually tied the knot. He knew we were going to end up together. He always knew. I, on the other hand, resisted about as much as I possibly could. I didn't want to marry him because he was the last one standing, or because he was the only one who I knew loved me, even if I didn't love him. I wanted to be in love like that, too. I wanted to KNOW he was the one for me.

Then, one day, I knew. I knew like he had always known.

Our story is a very long one, but it all comes down to this: We were meant for each other. I know it. He knows it. It seems like it has always been that way.

We have been through a lot... proven by our ever changing hairstyles and colors in these old pictures of us through the years.

Six years doesn't sound like a very long time, but we have been together much longer than that. I am just thankful he stayed in it when he probably should have walked away. He has always been patient with me. He has always believed in me. He has always believed in us.

Cameron, thank you for always believing. You are my best friend and loving companion. You support me and help me and comfort me. You take care of our whole family with tenderness and love. You are my family and whole world-

Then, Now, and Forever...I love you!!

Happy Anniversary, Cameron!! 831, Your Honey

4 comments:

Jan said...

Ahhhhh. . . how sweet!!!! You guys were meant for eachother!!! What a long journey you two had!!!

Jan

~LisaLou~ said...

Oh, you two are so sweet. You guys rank up there with some of my favorite couples...and not just because we're related! I really do admire you guys and your relationship. What a great family. Happy Anniversary.
Love, Lisa

The Hammers said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you found us, I had lost your blog address. I will put you in my friends and family list so I don't do that again. I see Jan's name on top of your comments so I guess I killed two birds with one stone. Thanks for checking in. Check back often, we will too.

Billie Jo said...

I remember the day that I met both of you. It seems like you have been married longer than that, I guess because Tim and I started dating after you and have been married for almost 12 years! Yikes! I think you are perfect for each other and you both deserve the best!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook