Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh, No, Mom... I Have A PIMPLE!!

The other day Avery and I were driving to preschool. I asked her about what she thought she would do today and what she might learn. There wasn't much noise coming from the back seat, so I angled my mirror to see what she could possibly be into and I noticed she was inspecting her leg just near her sandal. I mentioned we were almost at her school and I hear a loud burst coming from her carseat, "Oh, no, mom, I have a pimple". It was almost in the tone of panic. This tiny two year old couldn't possibly be seen walking around pre-school with a pimple. Then it hit me. Two year olds done get pimples. It was a tiny scratch she had found on her leg. Thank heavens we have a few more years before the real pimples start.

1 comment:

Brandon and Hayley Gordon said...

Hey you guys! just wanted to say hello and let you know that we've moved back to good ole I.F.!!! Brandon is starting a dental practice on the north side by Freeman Park and we are living with my parents in Ammon. It looks like you have another gorgeous bundle, congrats!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook