Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Memory Tag

Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (or a memory with Cameron, Kendal, Avery, or Drew- any of us!) It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Thanks, Laura Currey for the great idea!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Where to start? We both moved into our lovely apartments about the same time and it was so great to have reliable, fun, sweet, do-anything-for-you neighbors! I especially remember when Kendall was born and how adorable (and small) he was - and the best part was we got to hold him and play with him too! We got to find treasures at rummage sales together and have pizza nights! Your wonderful-always-cheerful personality is definitley missed!

Sophie said...

I fugured out how to make the Rockyou slideshow a widget. When you publish it go to your layout and click HTML/Java Script and copy and paste the code there~!
~I had a good time with you and Jan when you guys went camping...oh ya you failed to tell us that you didn't GO~!!!

p.s. I forgot how to put the little picture thing when I leave my comment could you help me out with that?

Jan said...

So many memories, so little time. . . I could relate the one about Tari being just a wee babe and stripping all of her clothes off and waving at cars driving by our house. But, that isn't really my memory, as I was too young to remember it. Or maybe the one about Cameron when they came to visit once, and he TRIED to hit the 75 mph baseballs at the batting cages here. He did alright! But one of my favorite memories of being with the Bryan's is when they got sealed as a family and I got to bring Kendal into them. It was an amazing experience to feel the love that was in that room. WOW, I still get teared up by that one! I love you guys!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook