Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yellowstone...We Saw 17 Hours of It!!








Oh, Yellowstone!! Ya gotta go at least once a year!! This year my husband couldn't join us due to work, so, that meant my 3 children ages 5, 2 1/2, and 5 months and I, along with my younger sister, her husband, their three boys ages, 7, 5, and 7 months, and my father all packed up a mini van and our SUV and headed for the hills. It was great!! Lots of togetherness, buffalo, and geysers to entertain one and all. Hours 16 and 17 of the trip (yes, you read correctly) were understandably tough especially on the smallest passengers, but all-in-all a treasure to remember for years to come.

Next time,though, let's take the short way home, okay??

No comments:

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook