Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Time Flies At Almost 6 Months...


I noticed I haven't put a whole lot of Drew on the blog (except for sleeping pictures) because he isn't really in all the action, but he is really growing quickly. He rolled over on Father's Day,
he is sitting up by himself very well, I think, and he says,"Da Da Da" a lot these days.
We can even prop him up against the wall and make it look like he is about to walk. We just love him and can't imagine our family without him. I have to say he is the easiest baby of the lot. I am not sure if it is because he is a really good baby or if I have really lowered my standard of what a good baby is, but I can't help but adore his little personality. He is funny and cuddly, and happy. I just love to hear him laugh. I also get a kick out of the faces he makes when he tries a new pureed food. He loves to slime me acrossed the face with his open-mouthed kisses. And my favorite is when he spots me from acrossed the room and has a smile just for me.

Time goes so fast. Sometimes we don't even realize how quickly it flies.I guess sometimes we just need to leave the dishes in the sink and take more pictures. And right now, I have to go rock my baby to sleep. Good night.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a cute boy!

Kirsti said...

What a beautiful family you all have. It is fun to read your blog and get caught up on our Milwaukee friends.

Jan said...

He is just so cute!! I swear he is going to be bigger than Luke!!! I am going to have to try that standing picture. Very cool!!
Love ya!

The Hammers said...

He is a cutie! There's something about a mommy-baby boy bond that you just can't beat. You have such a cute family! We should see more of them, you know :)

Laura said...

Finally a child who looks like you! :) he's adorable!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook