Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Kendal's in Kindergarten...





Well, it is official! Kendal is in school!! Real school. Like at a REAL elementary school. Hillview Elementary. He is an official Hillview Husky (GRRR!!)He decided to wear his camouflage rock guitar shirt, his matching green pants, his stegosaurus backpack, and his happy smile and he was off to school. I mean he was out the door after his father's blessing. He didn't even want to brush his teeth (I made sure he brushed).

His father's blessing was so great, and just for the sake of me being able to remember it, I am going to share it with you. The first thing was that Kendal should just be himself. He will make lots of friends and others will enjoy being around him by just being himself. Then he was blessed with a great mind and the ability to learn quickly and to be able to practice things he has already learned and be able to enjoy learning new things. Next, he was told that he would be protected at school and to and from school. He would be safe on the bus and whenever he is by himself. Then he was told that others would know who he was and would be glad to be with him.

I cannot believe he is old enough to go to school. I have missed him these last few mornings, and Avery cried for him when he went into the classroom, but we are happy to see him progress. Good Luck, Kendal. We know you will do well!!

5 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Oh the whoas of being the mom of a kindergartener. I love how excited they are with this new adventure!!!

Tim said...

Hey Sister. I was reading your blog "We will miss this..." and I got teary eyed. I feel like life is going by so fast and I am missing a lot of it. Thank you for making me stop and think.

Jake said...

Hey Tari,
I'm glad you found us! Man, your kids are big, I can't believe it! Your family's so cute and it looks like you are doing well there. I can't believe Kendal's in kindergarten. What a big guy!
Say hi to the fam for us!
Becky

Robyn said...

Kendal how fun it is to be going to kindergarten. You will reaally learn alot and at the same time it is so much fun, love, Aunt Robyn

Bonnie said...

OMG ! All Ready? Kendal you are such
a big boy! all grown up.
Hang on Tari! a whole new ball game of life for mom!
you and Cam do so very well with your
little family.
love you guys.

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook