Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We Are Going To Miss This...



Oh, school is starting, days are getting a little shorter, and there is a hint of cold in the mornings. We are on the brink of the end of summer...and I am really going to miss it.

We have had a sweet summer!! Some things we would have never done had it been less expensive to travel. We had to get creative and stay close to home!! And we loved it!! So many memories. I couldn't possibly blog them all. These are just highlights!! Happy Summer's End to you all!! Happy New School Year!!

I have a feeling there is just more fun to come!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Yes, I am going to miss it too!!! BUT, I am excited for the free time I am going to have!
Love ya,
Jan

The Hammers said...

You know what I think is awesome? Your kids mom. You are the best! I am sure when your kids grow up and remember summer from their childhoods, it is going to be all happy memories. Love the pic of Drew and Larry, by the way.

Robyn said...

Tari I love the pics of the summer. It makes me remember all the fun times I had with my girls. Kids are so lucky to be able to do the fun things now. Keep up the slides I love them Robyn

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook