Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Boo, Boo, Ditty, Ditty, Wadum, Choo...



Happy Halloween!! These are my little goblins this year!!

As you read the captions under the pictures, I find it really entertaining to use a cheesy announcer MC voice. (Think the mirror in Shrek). And HEEERRE THEY ARE...



We first have Kendal sporting a horror classic...Dracula. A red and black silk caped number with all the trimmings. Spooky accents from head to toe, he is sure to be the bite of the Halloween Ball!! Just watch your necks...he looks thirsty.



Next we have our dreamy Sleeping Beauty! Every prince will fall in line for our Avery in this princess pink gown. Adorned with glitter and fiber optic lighting throughout the tuel skirting, she will be the Brier Rose of the Forest this Halloween. Here's to hoping all her dreams come true.



And who could resist this little Trick or Treat? Drew is all ears in this elephant ensemble. This soft lined costume comes complete with wrinkles and extra trunk space. This costume is an absolute tusk this Halloween season.

We had so much fun Trick or Treating and going to the street party!! We have so much candy we will never get through it. Does anyone have a good policy for how much kids should eat per day or whatever to get through it? My kids would eat it all day every day until it was gone. If anyone has advice for this anti-candy parent, let my know!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Your little goblins are adorable...I love the new music, very fitting. My kids get one big or two small pieces after lunch and dinner. Sometimes if they remember to ask me I will give in after breakfast as well=)

~LisaLou~ said...

Hey Tari,
Cute little Trick or Treaters!
Drew's costume is my favorite! It was fun getting to meet your kids this weekend. Now I can fit a personality to these pictures!

I have a candy suggestion: My friend lets the kids pick out 10 favorites and then they put the rest out on the porch when they go to sleep. The "Great Pumpkin" comes and gets it, and then when they do something good he will come back and leave them a treat. Her kids seem to like it.
Love you guys, Lisa

The Wyler Family said...

cute costumes! i love the elephant!

Billie Jo said...

The kids make those costumes! All of the costumes are cute but the kids are cuter. My only stategy for the candy. DENTIST BILLS!

Andi said...

I looovd drew as the elephant, that is just too adorable !!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook