Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grandma Denning Turns 90!!


Kendal loves Grandma Denning. He never runs low in hugs for her.


These are Grandmas eight living children. Cameron's mother is Lynne (third from the right in the back row, curly hair)


Grandma has quite a posterity, too. These are her great grandchildren, and these are only a few. There are more. Lots more and even more on the way!! (No, I am NOT pregnant.)


Grandma Denning has always been someone I could easily love. I don't remember the first thing she said to me when I started dating Cameron, but I have no problem remembering I felt loved and accepted from her and Grandpa Ed. They always had time to talk and help. It seems whenever something happens in our family, Grandma is there. All her sons and daughters have taken care of her since Grandpa passed away, and it seems wherever she goes, there are so many who know and love her.

Grandma can tell you every street she ever lived on and who her neighbors were at each address. She can sing all the cute little songs she used to sing to her children. At her birthday party, she sang them for us!! She has always been a fun and happy part of any family occasion. I am grateful for the generation she came from and all the things we can learn from her.

Happy Birthday, Grandma!! Lucky, Lucky, White Horse...1,2,3!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

What's a lucky, lucky white horse?

Unknown said...

Hello Sis. What a special occasion! I love the costumes and the pumpkin carving looked like fun. Keep up the good work!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook