Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Butikofer Family Christmas Party 2009












I LOVE THIS ANNUAL PARTY!! I cannot tell you how much I love to spend time with these people (okay, maybe not so much Brian, tee hee hee. Just kidding, Brian!!)!! I have the best brothers and sisters EVER, and they have all married the greatest people!! We always have WAY too much food, lots and lots of noise, and tons of fun!! This year I am just happy to be with them. We couldn't help knowing and feeling we were missing one. I know Luke was there, but we sure missed seeing him there.

I am so glad for the knowledge we will ALL be together again. I am so happy to be in this family. We all have our trials, but I feel less alone having these smiling faces in my forever family!! This is my heaven; this wonderful, loving, supportive, adorable family!!

LOVE YOU ALL!! Thanks for everything!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Thank you for a great day! We had an awesome time and look forward to more fun parties! Thanks for everyone's hard work!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook