Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cookies for Santa

Christmas Eve!!!







Well, Santa can't be hungry tonight. We have to leave him a sweet treat or two for his long journey.





Kendal wrote his own letter this year and I have to share it. Translated it says:

"I like Christmas, and I love my presents. I want these toys but I have been a good and bad boy. I don't know if I should get any presents or if I should get some presents. I know that you will think of something. Love, Kendal"

Well, Santa, we know you will think of something, too. He has been a great boy, for the record!! Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip around the world!!

Merry Christmas , Everyone!!

1 comment:

Andi said...

oh geez avery looks so grown up! I miss you guys, I haven't been over in so long. I'll have to come in April!!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook