Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Drew's First Haircut







Drew is almost two years old and has NEVER had a haircut. In fact, I debated even doing it, but the back was getting a little wispy, so on went the cape, and off came the smallest amount of hair you have ever seen. I gave him a ring pop to keep him still and he did great!! I am a little sad to see all the baby hair start to go. It means he is growing out of the baby stage. He looks more like a little boy instead. However handsome that may be, I guess I want him to be small a little longer. The time just goes so fast sometimes. He does look adorable, though, right? I know.

No comments:

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook