Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pepper Jelly Jollies





Okay, so I have some great friends who live very close to me, and one year I was given some seriously yummy pepper jelly. For those of you not familiar with pepper jelly, it is made with jalapeno and sweet peppers and loads of sugar. It is not hot nor spicy. It is sweet and awesome. Now, you don't make PB and pepper J's with it. You take a Ritz cracker, dab on some cream cheese and then a small dollop of the pepper goodness, and all of the sudden you have yourself a great little orderve or snack!!

Well, this year I wanted some, had not yet received some, and decided to make some myself. Got the recipe purchased the peppers and made my kitchen pepperific!!

I had enough to give some very adventurous neighbors each a cream cheese and a jelly with a Santa hat (some flannel, pom poms, and a glue gun). It was a hoot to do, and the reactions were priceless!! The jelly wasn't too bad either!!!

No comments:

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook