Catcher's Report

Where we "Catch" you up on the "Team Bryan Stats" that have been "Pitched" into a "Mound" of undone blogs.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh, What A Blissful Year It Has Been...


Happy Birthday, Drew Baby!! I cannot believe you are already 1 year old!! It amazes me how time can fly!! Our son Drew has been delightful every day of his life since the very first day we met him. He changed our family in so many ways, and even though it was difficult for me to adjust to three children in our family, he has never been difficult. He has been ever happy and sweet. The first time I held him was just like meeting an old friend again. He felt just like home to me. I am the happiest mom ever because of the three children Heavenly Father has blessed me with...well, so far.

We love him for his cheerful spirit and happy disposition!!


We love his dark eyes and very light skin. Even not having a hair on his head is incredibly endearing.


He is playful and bright, easy going and mostly calm.


He is fiercly loved by his sister and brother, and certainly his mom and dad!! He is a great addition to our family!! We are happy that he is ours!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUR LITTLE BIG MAN!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Drew Baby! You are such a handsome boy and so very fun! What a lucky family!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday to a cute little guy. Our little Kelty is 1 on the first boy has the time flew by.

Holly said...

That is an adorable picture you caught of him on his b-day!! What a cutie.

Jan said...

I'm sure his Grandpa Burtenshaw would say that hair is overrated!!!He is so cute. I miss you guys!! And we love you so much!! Happy B-day Drewbee!!

Laura said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how time flies. He looks the most like you out of your kids! It's so fun to see how your kids are growing up... miss you!

Billie Jo said...

When that third little unexpected spirit joins the family it seems as if there was a reason they were sent to you at that time. I am not sure what I would do without my third little bundle of joy. Unexpected or not it is wonderful!

The Bryan Team


Sign Our Guestbook